MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

Minecraft launcher helper!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

Minecraft launcher helper! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft launcher helper!   Minecraft launcher helper! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey, im going to make a new project, im halting the McStorm My World Now for a little bit. but as you all know, some computers cant run Minecraft 1.1 or beta versions, THAT'S NOT TRUE! It is not true, but you have to make a .bat file to do it, and its annoying, so i made a launcher that will help that. The ironic thing is that it needs the Minecraft.exe or minecraftSP.jar for 1.1 or beta versions, cracked or not. but i hope to make it stable so i can give it to others. i created the core code two weeks ago and left it to work on my server for a bit.
Note: FOR CRACKED VERSIONS, I WILL NEVER MAKE A SKIN FUNCTION ON THE LAUNCHER! I don't want my work to be halted by Mojang telling me to shut my work down. So yea, go get it if i post it on a website or something. Its on version 0.2 beta and has lots of bugs. you also need DirectX 8 to run the launcher due to its Programming language. So just as a reminder, I MIGHT NOT POST THIS PROGRAM EVER! But just a note, lol.
no screenshots? Lol, i have none for it, it does not use a interface.
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

Minecraft launcher helper! Empty
PostSubject: re:post   Minecraft launcher helper! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:59 am

alright
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com

Minecraft launcher helper!
Page 1 of 1