MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

In case Minecraft has problems again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

In case Minecraft has problems again Empty
PostSubject: In case Minecraft has problems again   In case Minecraft has problems again EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:54 pm

yep im posting this in case minecraft crashes again, i want anyone to post addicting games for the PC. for medieval games, i would perfer the Stronghold series, made by Fire Fly studios , but it is not free, or web based. they do have demos of the games, but i would be careful of where to get the demos, one site is Gamershell.com, i got a virus by downloading a patch there. Another great game for the PC is Super tux, its a mario based game, so this is for ppl who like mario games.
Evony, another game, is based on the web, i havent been on that game for a while, like a year. Roblocks is now very buggy, lol, i never used it after it became buggy. So thats a few games for every one to know, but thats in case minecraft is down
Back to top Go down

In case Minecraft has problems again
Page 1 of 1