MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

*sigh* Guys! Post something!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

*sigh* Guys! Post something! Empty
PostSubject: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

with the exeption of myst (ryanjrappa), sean, and qually( who i rarely see on the server), YOU WILL BE DEMOTED!!! sorry, but we will demote any one OP or above. should we have a meeting on sat. at 7pm cst, or 9 est, same thing. myst or sean, me by then if you are not busy. ill post if i cant join.
PS: myst, get backtrack 5 OS, very useful for hacking, jk, lol. yea backtrack 5 is the ultamate network hacking/securing OS with many security tools, lol. you dont have too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 am

srry iv just been busy but i dont plan on abandoning the server im still working on a computer to host 24/7 it turns out to be slightly harder then i first thought it was gonna be. if they havent been on since like the first of feb demote them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 am

Cant make no meeting on Sat i gotta work Sad
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 pm

lol, yea, ill demote all staff inactive again.
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re:post   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

DO IT lol
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Yodals
Yodals

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 am

I have been very busy with homework, and please don't demote me I will try to play more. Also I was just notified about how we have to post one every week, so ▼_▼.
Back to top Go down
roflboss

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Sorry i have just beenvery busy with school and stuff so please dont demote me, and i will try to be on as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Guys! Post something!   *sigh* Guys! Post something! Empty

Back to top Go down

*sigh* Guys! Post something!
Page 1 of 1