MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

challange of the servers? spleef

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

challange of the servers? spleef Empty
PostSubject: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

hey guys... im wanting to inform that im thinking of a team spleef competition on hypercraft. should we do it, i got a map being built already, but if anyone wants to inform me about it go ahead. My World Now vs. Hypercraft, and we should make a meeting about it. ill post the rules below:

10 players to a team (Hypercraft and My World Now)
No guns.
No cheats (WoM Hacks are Not allowed, but client can be used)
No killing physics unless nessary,
No placing blocks,
No God Mode (Unless its a judge)
All team members on one side has to fall in the lava to win.
No Quiting... Client Crashes WILL NOT APPLY!
Kicks from freezing is allowed!
Pushing is allowed.
Clients MUST HAVE ALL HACKS OFF ON THE CLIENT
/immovable IS NOT ALLOWED UNLESS ITS A JUDGE!
Now, idk what server we can host it one, but it cant be me and hypercraft holds about 35 ppl
I dont want to host it on my server...
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re:post   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Host it on My world now i never wanna go on hypercraft anymore they are huge dicks and i want nothing to do with their server
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 am

why do you think i wanted a team spleef with them, well... we can beat them with rofl and all, we will decide to face them, lol, i got a huge arena being built for it, i mean like half the size of my meeting room, and i modded the rules and layout a bit, 3 floors, tunnels under the spleef floor, anything you want, we can add zombies too, lol, ill need to finish the map soon, and ill let sean import it on to the mcforge server and test it, then hypercraft wont know much about it, lol. yea, im planning to face them, should we talk to sean about this idea, lol.
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am

I'm sure Sean seen this and if he didn't I'm sure he will, but I don't want anything to do with them because they, one demoted me for no bad word reason, Two they stole all our staff members like DBZ Rofl Fluxgaming and many more I don't want anything to do with them anymore I don't care about no damn spleef game that they don't know about I HATE THEM
Back to top Go down
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Well ok, i thought it was an idea, i was going to place a no ad limit also, so we cant say whos better. lol, besides, while My World Now was down for a month, i was on hypercraft can got admin, lol. well a owner trusts me for some reason. But some reason why ppl go their is that they have been placing ads on other servers, i think they have a facebook account, and a youtube channel, but idk. lol, if this was a bet with hypercraft, you might like it, but no, lol. yea, im going to get some server software called endcraft that Will send my server to the top of the minecraft and WoM direct list.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm

you should tell them that if they want to be on there all the time then they can just stay there [=
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re:post   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

Ya what Sean said Haha lolol Hypercraft can suck it!!!!!!! ILL make us a FB page in other words Sean did u convince tyler about Rip
Back to top Go down
roflboss

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:43 pm

whats all this about ? are we doing it or whens it gonna be???
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re:post   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 am

idk when this will be but i might be the ref for it
Back to top Go down
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm

lol myst, give them penelties for nothing, idk when either, ill ask sean about it... and fluxgaming, a owner of hypercraft, idk why they get more ppl, do they place ads?
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   challange of the servers? spleef EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 am

Neh i don't think imma do that lol id be fair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challange of the servers? spleef   challange of the servers? spleef Empty

Back to top Go down

challange of the servers? spleef
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: