MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

old staff members who want to be back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

old staff members who want to be back Empty
PostSubject: old staff members who want to be back   old staff members who want to be back EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 pm

All old staff may or may not get their rank back that is not Seans Adam Nick or even my fault its the person who got deranked ((maybe you)) but do not fear because you can possibly get the rank you lost back. all you have to do is make an application and see if you get accepted again by all 4 Creators, Sean, Adam, Nick and me if all 4 agree then you can get your rank back. another good way to get a high rank is donate for us! 10$ gets u your own map ((or you old map if we still have it)) and a rank higher then mod and stuff so go ahead DONATE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com

old staff members who want to be back
Page 1 of 1