MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

[MCStorm]My World Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

[MCStorm]My World Now! Empty
PostSubject: [MCStorm]My World Now!   [MCStorm]My World Now! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

ITS ABOUT TIME I GOT IT UP, I CHOOSED MY NETBOOKS IP INSTEAD OF MY DESKTOP, so yea, its now working, but im going to modify my settings on it, so expect shutdowns, lol.
NOW ITS DONE!This is not a 24/7 server, at least. so now reviving your maps is next
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   [MCStorm]My World Now! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 am

CONGRATS cant wait to see it up Very Happy i want it up so ya.... ill be on this weekend cant during week -.-
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [MCStorm]My World Now!   [MCStorm]My World Now! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm

thanks, lol, you will be in one of the highest ranks, the final 3 ranks have no command difference, lol, execpt update and server. and some commands will be added next week, im just fixing anything else. oh, guests cant swear, they get kicked after 3 tries, and if someone spams, they get kicked also,
this server will be up around 2PM to 9:30PM EST. and on weekends 12PM to 2AM, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MCStorm]My World Now!   [MCStorm]My World Now! Empty

Back to top Go down

[MCStorm]My World Now!
Page 1 of 1