MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

Litestep installing and installing themes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

Litestep installing and installing themes Empty
PostSubject: Litestep installing and installing themes   Litestep installing and installing themes EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey everyone, this is a install guide for litestep and installing themes, Check the other topic,Litestep shell for more info about this shell. Alright, if you dont have the shell, go get it from the Litestep Homepage. First for installing themes, you have to find/Run the file LOSI-0.4.5.exe.
-Next you have to accept the terms and agreement.
-Then you have to Download the REQUIRED PROGRAMS AND DLLS!
-Get the required programs/DLL's.
-When that's done, choose Custom to see what can cause harm.
(note: just keep all checked.)
Keep install path the same
-Note: Dont start the shell now or set it as default
- It will ask you where to place the themes at, IF THIS COMPUTER YOUR USING IS A FAMILY COMPUTER, SET THE FOLDER TO YOU DOCUMENTS!
-It should be done but you need to setup the Programs needed for certain files, KEEP EXPLORER.EXE.
-Now its done, now switch the shell to Litestep.
INSTALLING THEME'S!
Now installing themes are easy, but be sure that when you install themes, you have to have the shell on.
Now you get get themes by using google.
-Type in Litestep themes, the most trustful site i found is Deviantart.com, but i would rather google it instead.
now find the theme you like and download it, save it, dont open it If its .RAR, change it to a ZIP file.
- Once the Zip is saved, then rename the File format to .LSZ
which is the default theme file for Litestep.
BESURE THE SHELL IS ON.
-now install it, IT MAY ask you to download DLL's to run it, but the DLL's are harmless. Usually the theme file has Some dll files with it, and Litestep will try to install it.
-IF THE DLL's DONT INSTALL, TRY ANOTHER DLL AS A BACKUP, MUST HAVE THE SAME NAME, but can be older or newer though, or Open the LSZ using 7-ZIP and taking the DLL's out. Place the DLL's in the Modules folder.
- You should be done, thanks for reading this, if you have any comments, tell me.
~ DRAGONSNIPER43
I hope you dont break Windows, lol.
Back to top Go down

Litestep installing and installing themes
Page 1 of 1