MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

port fowarding software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

port fowarding software Empty
PostSubject: port fowarding software   port fowarding software EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:38 pm

alright, under my previous attempts to try to get my server running, no luck. i am thinking of using some software to config that, but idk what to use, simple port fowarding is now useless, and some sites i have no clue, lol. i was thinking of using hamichi, but i have no clue if that will work on classic servers, but beta servers use the same port and same MYSQL IP, which is 127.0.0.0. anyways, is it my IP, my IP is 10.0.0.3. but my router im using is connected to another router/modem, is that also a problem?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: port fowarding software   port fowarding software EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

hamtchi wont work for it. if ur gonna use a software to do it i would use portforword.com. and if u do get that send me a copy so i can report mine lol thats all i need to get up and running again but its tricky to get the ports to work if u just mess with the ports long enough u wil get it what i do is just keep deleting the port and redoing till it works lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: k   port fowarding software EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Well i hope u can find something to run ur server and if u get it using portforward like Sean said he can use it but maybe i can too cuz i have a server that i could run too but its not near done yet... but if i can use ur port forward then maybe i can run myworldnow2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: port fowarding software   port fowarding software EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

im been messing with ports, and resetting them every time, im still thinking its my IP, other then that my desktop is wireless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: port fowarding software   port fowarding software Empty

Back to top Go down

port fowarding software
Page 1 of 1