MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

tech info #1, Yay, lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

tech info #1, Yay, lol Empty
PostSubject: tech info #1, Yay, lol   tech info #1, Yay, lol EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 pm

this is not part of the server, but it is useful,
alright, if you had experience slowness on your computer before or now, there are several reasons, 1. you have viruses. 2. your registry is too big, 3. your registry has too many logs in it. 4. you have a broken device on your computer. 6. your OS is out of date (aka, if you use Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT 3, or Windows 3.0x (lol, you cant run minecraft on windows 3.0x, its just DOS with a interface)). 7. your PC is OLD! Not too worry, i have some programs to help you. the best registry cleaner is Advance system care. the best FREE security centers are "avira" "melawarebytes" "AVG" "MSC(mircosoft security essicentails. the best fire wall is COMODO Firewall. all of this can help you, BUT! you have to be a ADV user to use Advance system care. and some vocab for everyone. Random guy: *MOAN!!!!!!*
(lol), alright
Registry: A log system for windows, keeps everything in order, and you should not mess with it
Firewall: a barrier for protecting your computer, prevents viruses entering
security center: scans and destroys viruses
lol if nothing works, beat your computer with a base ball bat (lol, dont, that was a joke)
~ Dragonsniper43(a tech manager) (lol, i even help my school with their computers)
(note: DO NOT USE THESE PROGRAMS UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE A VIRUS CENTER)
Back to top Go down

tech info #1, Yay, lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: