MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO Empty
PostSubject: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO   GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm

well the good news is wom and minecraft are now working again!! yay!!.... bad news adams internet was shut off cuz they switched him to using only 150 g data insted of unlimted so it might be a lil bit i. will be hosting it again on my computer so we will see what happends. ill let you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO   GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

can your computer handle it? anyways, i have my router up and running, but the wireless wont work yet, lol, im still fixing that. well im not using my netbook for a server, i will tell you that, but idk. i dont want a 100ft cord going from router to my desktop, i dont want my cats destroing the wire. oh, do i need to port through the modem too? i have my router connected to a modem.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO   GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 am

i used my computer to host it before adams so i hope. most modems have routers built in
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
Jbeb67
Owner
Owner
Jbeb67

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO   GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 pm

hey sorry i havent been on my computer has been crap lately. I plan on getting back on the server when the server is back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO   GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY AND SOME BAD NEWS ALSO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: