MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

NEW MC SERVER!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

NEW MC SERVER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MC SERVER!!!!   NEW MC SERVER!!!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:43 pm

hey everyone, i just got a new desktop. and im making a server. i still on a debate on MCforge and MCstorm, idk what to use, but i will try to restore your ranks, like myst, you become owner, and sean you become owner, one owner is the highest rank on my configs for now, but im not advertising, im just thinking in case MY WORLD NOW is down, we can use mine instead. ~dragonsniper
(note: idk if i am able to make a server, i do have a new router, but its being hooked up to an old one, idk if the server is able to get that far, just tell me)
(server note: I dont want many maps, i dont have much disc space, it has a very small HDD, say 20 GB.)
Back to top Go down

NEW MC SERVER!!!!
Page 1 of 1