MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

Moderator and admin IP's being banned!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

Moderator and admin IP's being banned! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator and admin IP's being banned!   Moderator and admin IP's being banned! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:25 pm

hey everyone, i have been noticing after the new rank, grief police, i have been seeing
Moderator and Admin IP's being banned, idk if Grief police can do that to staff, who has
been doing this. (note: sean, im thinking that some GP (grief police) are being abusive
to their power. should we set a time limit to this rank too.) ~ Dragonsniper43
Uh also i want to know how your ip is banned when you try to join.
Edit: uh, WOM is seeing the server, but i am unable to join, idk if its a bug. im not worried
about it, but just tell me if it is.

Last edited by Dragonsniper43 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re: post   Moderator and admin IP's being banned! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 am

Godbuilder plus cannot be banned idk y this is but ya only the console can ban godbuilder plus without deranking. in order for people above godbuilder to be banned has to be deranked and only higher ranks can derank those of lower so grief police cannot derank people... who is abusing their powers...?
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
bdon213
bdon213

PostSubject: hoobahoobahooba   Moderator and admin IP's being banned! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm

well. i have been doing a 1 day minimum for gp, idk if everyone else is doing the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator and admin IP's being banned!   Moderator and admin IP's being banned! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator and admin IP's being banned!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: