MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

beta server up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

beta server up? Empty
PostSubject: beta server up?   beta server up? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm

hey guys, i just got a simple beta server up, ill need to wait until i get my desktop back, lol, im using a Server called mineOS+, uses bukkit, goes on 300 MB of ram for 15 ppl, and has all the admin tools ready. sorry, no console, only online, like say on another computer, you need to do "90.90.90.1" to reach console, not the real IP, but you need to find the IP the computer is using... it does require a clean install on the HDD... so i used Virtual Box, lol. the system itself takes 20MB with a desktop.
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

beta server up? Empty
PostSubject: Re:Post   beta server up? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

I told you not to make a beta because i was making one, seriously how hard is it to not make one when i told you not to, you and sean both have a server now i need one and i was making beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

beta server up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: beta server up?   beta server up? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:26 pm

this is not able to be hosted for long, one reason, i dont have enough RAM to run Windows and Linux at once using Virtual Box, 2. Im planning to use it for research and development, like plan to host a server in linux, 3, VB does not want any form of Server connection to Clients but putty.exe, and i was planning to crack it also, myst, you are going to host a beta server, im not planning a beta server in a long time.
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

beta server up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: post   beta server up? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 am

Alright, and good luck
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com