MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

How we can make these forums more active.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quallyworld
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
Quallyworld

How we can make these forums more active. Empty
PostSubject: How we can make these forums more active.   How we can make these forums more active. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am

Jake basically your almost the only one who posts on these forums besides me and Sean. I can think of so many things that you guys could possibly do for this poor forum that just sits here and do nothing. Sad . Some ideas that I came up with were contests for stuff like rankings or any other things that you guys could think of. Almost every day at school me and Jake always try to make the forums look awesome and something for you guys to enjoy.

P.S. Just wondering do you guys even talk about the forums on the Minecraft server and also are you guys scared to respond to my topics and my responses cause right now i feel like a socially awkward penguin when I'm on the server and the forums, plus i know that you guys didn't know me for that long and I understand that.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: How we can make these forums more active.   How we can make these forums more active. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 am

nah, i dont see you often on the server, and i posted alot on this forum site we have, we dont have: roflboss, jbeb, kitty, grandsonic... well most admins or staff posting, they should use the fourms often, but like not ignore it...
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re:post   How we can make these forums more active. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 pm

i agree with qually we need everyone on these forums
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
roflboss

PostSubject: Re: How we can make these forums more active.   How we can make these forums more active. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm

i go on alot to like read the stuff but havnt been posting alot cuz nonne is ever on da server!
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   How we can make these forums more active. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 am

People are on the server when its up haha i can only be on on the weekends atm til i get my new comp within the next two weeks
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How we can make these forums more active.   How we can make these forums more active. Empty

Back to top Go down

How we can make these forums more active.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: