MyWorldNow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyWorldNow

We are a Minecraft Classic server forums and could possibly be looking for new staff so come join quick before its too late :D. Co-server is up: [MCStorm] My World Now

HomeMainLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I can see who is not active and who is so ppl need to be active.
Hey guys you should donate we need the money for the website, You get stuff donating

69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time

Go down 
+3
nickhemphill
Yodals
kitty9898
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty9898
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
kitty9898

69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  Empty
PostSubject: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

69iloveit [owner] and nudegirl [co-owner] blew up guest1 And I CANT BAN THEM Exclamation Mad
Back to top Go down
Yodals
Yodals

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 pm

nudegirl1 and 69iloveit did grief, and griefed hard screwed up guest1 with freezing cool water
Back to top Go down
nickhemphill
Owner
Owner
nickhemphill

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

it was a owner and a co owner that changed there names
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: re:post   69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 am

well lets see what we can do on the other hand vote on the poll i made about a new site
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Dragonsniper43
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

What server is this, other then that, it could be what nick is saying. try /aka after.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Owner
Owner
Sean

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm

yesterday i add a new command to change ppls names its called /ghost [name] i found out who on of them was it was pup and im sure the other was rofl. if ppl want to tear things up they need to go to wartorn a map made to blowup
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldnow.forumotion.com
roflboss

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

me and pup were messing with kitty just chatting and then guest1needed to be cleared so we we bluew up a lil part and i guess we took it far with water pup and after we just made a new one. but we just did it so we could have some fun with because we needed to clear it lol
Back to top Go down
MysticTazz
Owner
Owner
MysticTazz

Character sheet
Test:

PostSubject: Re: post   69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 pm

LOL this that is good
Back to top Go down
https://myworldnow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time    69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time  Empty

Back to top Go down

69iloveit and nudegirl were griefing big time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorldNow :: Server :: Forum-
Jump to: